How many times have you started a "Challenge", had success only to fall back into old habits and routines after it ended? Challenges have great intentions for change but are usually short lived, usually because the change is too big to stick to, or too much of a deviation from your current state. We want to set you up for SUCCESS by making small achievable changes; ones that will affect your health now, and have a big impact on your next year.
If you are stuck in a rut over the past month, past few months or even the past year, we want to help you start small. Small changes to 4 areas of your daily life that will add up to BIG impact:
Make habit-based changes based on YOUR individual goals. This is NOT a nutrition challenge or a fitness challenge. It’s a habit-building system that helps you make small changes every day and every week that will positively impact your overall health and wellness.
If 2020 and the current lockdowns have you struggling to start, this program will help - guaranteed!
Track your habits with a goal of seeing things accomplished, often. Like a star-chart for kids! Every time you do your habit each day, give yourself a check mark, star, fill in the square, or if you are a techy, use an app like Streaks. The goal isn't perfection. It's consistency. Do it regularly and do it often. Small changes performed consistently = SUCCESS!
1. Fitness: move your body in some way either workout / yoga / run / power walk. Any way you are active counts!
2. Nutrition: what’s your personal measure of nutrition success? More veggies / eat cleaner / hit macros? You get to choose.
3. Sleep: Goal is 7+ hours of sleep (minimum)
• Limiting coffee intake or increasing your water intake
• Taking your vitamins each day
• Reading 10 minutes per day (if you want to start reading)
• Meditating for 10 minutes
• Getting up or going to bed 30 minutes earlier
• Limit your screen time i.e no phone or device in your room after 9pm
• Writing 300 words twice a week
• Walking outside 30 minutes per day with your partner
• Spending 30 minutes 1:1 with each of your kids
…the list of small things is endless! Whatever your specific goals are for your own Health & Wellness! We want to help you succeed!
BONUS: We recommend you get the kids involved (no extra cost). Make copies of the Habit Tracker for your kids / teens. Let them choose their goals and earn their own star-charts of success. We don't recommend body comp scans for kids / teens.
It’s early in the challenge but I just wanted to say Thank You!!! It's keeping me accountable, which is 100% what I need. It’s ensuring I track daily. I’m extremely proud and happy of what I’ve accomplished so far. Huge hugs,Tammy