Welcome Back (or Welcome Aboard if you are new!)
We are thrilled to begin our reopening after a long lockdown and we know without a doubt that you are too. Whether you are needing to reignite your physical self, find an outlet for your mental health or simply reconnect your social side, we got you covered for all 3!
Beginning on Monday June 14th, we will reopen for outdoor group training on our vast 1 acre campus.
We are open for private training, nutrition coaching and beginning Monday, group training classes outdoors return for Stage 1 & Stage 2. There is much detail to unpack here - hang tight!
Adult Group Classes:
- Group Classes will take place outdoors on our 1 acre campus. TONS of space for multiple classes and programs at the same time.
- We are beginning with a modified schedule and will expand as needed.
- Participants must have an active membership to register for a class.
- All classes require a pre-enrolment through our Pike13 app or online at https://firepower.pike13.com/
- You can register for a class up to 3 days in advance.
- If you can't make a scheduled class, please remove yourself minimum of 8 hours in advance via the app or online so someone else can take your spot. No-shows or late cancelations will result in a class deducted from your pass or plan.
NEW CLASS COMING: Beginning June 22nd, on Tuesdays & Thursdays we will be testing out our new Work Capacity program with all adult classes. This class series will add variety to your workouts including endurance, metcon conditioning, with strength included. Movements will be non-technical and no barbells included. The goal is simply work capacity - grip it & rip it style. Coach Dan will program these so you can literally, "Just Work". You will see these on the schedule for 2 weeks beginning June 22 in place of the Ourdoor Wods on those days. We will look to your feedback on them!
Rain Plans: We are not afraid of a little rain but lightening and barbells don't mix! If a class needs to be canceled due to excessive rain/lightening, we will notify all registrants approx 1 hour before through social media and the Pike app. You may get this via email or text depending on your settings. Please check to ensure you haven't unsubscribed from notifications about classes.
- FirePower Youth Classes will run for a 3 week outdoor schedule before we flip to our summer camp series.
- Grades 6-8 and Grades 9+
- These groups operate in a cohort-style class with the same athletes in each class.
- Classes run 2x per week with our team of expert youth coaches
Rain Plans: If a class needs to be canceled due to excessive rain/lightening, we will notify parents approx 1 hour before through social media and the Pike app. You may get this via email or text depending on your settings. Please check to ensure you haven't unsubscribed from notifications about classes.
Youth Summer Athlete Development Camps: Register Here
- For July & August, Team Firepower is excited to offer small group training camp to our Junior Varsity and Varsity athletes for 3 day intensives during the summer.
- Sessions will run 3 days per week on Mondays / Wednesdays / Fridays for 60 minutes
- Camps will focus on developing the foundational skills and competencies to build strength, power, speed, agility, and coordination.
- These skills are essential in not only building sport proficiency but also safety and longevity in life.
- Athletes will learn to develop various motor patterns (such as the hip hinge and triple extension) and the appropriate sequencing of these patterns into compound movements (such as the power clean and box jump).
We are excited to bring you 2 specialty programs this summer, open to anyone - no membership required.
A Running Course for runners and CrossFit athletes alike! It might sound crazy to say, but running is one of the most misunderstood and poorly performed movements in all of sport. Everyone does it, but most don’t do it well. We’d like to change that! This 12-week program will have a dual focus on both technique as well as intelligent programming (I hope you love intervals!), and not only make you a more efficient and effective runner, but will also serve to increase your overall aerobic capacity. Improved aerobic capacity will not only allow you to do more work for longer, but it will also aid in your recovery from more of the HIIT that CrossFit serves up so well!
So whether you’ve been running for decades, or you simply try and slog through 400s when they’re part of a workout, this program is for you!
Includes one coach-led track workout on Saturday mornings, plus two homework running assignments each week. Lead by special guest instructor Coach Dan McCarthy, L3 Certified CrossFit Trainer, USA Track & Field Coach, Pose Running Technique Specialist
2. Strength Building Program Register Here
This specialty program focuses on building pure strength. Your trainer will guide you and a small group through a customized program that measures and tracks your strength improvement over an 10-week timeframe. Participants come with a knowledge of the fundamentals of certain Olympic lifts, and will improve strength, form and the art of tying it all together. There will be assistance exercises and homework.
Participants require at least a basic idea the lifts, particularly the power clean, deadlift and press-series. This will be an 8 week program on Sunday Mornings which will transform you into someone who embraces RX’d!
If you have any membership or registration questions, please email Coach Jen