We mean it when we say "Nothing is Stronger Than Family". And our vision for FirePower has always been "To reconnect families through sport." We began these a few years ago with our Father/Son (or daughter workouts) and it's time to bring them back. This time mammas can play too!
Current Reebok CrossFit FirePower members are invited on select days throughout the winter/spring to a Family Wod with an emphasis on developing a deeper relationship with one child at a time. Make them feel special for an hour and create some fun memories. If you have multiple children, the idea is that you bring the next child to the next session!! Or if both parents are members and you have multiple children, you can each partner with one, then switch partners at the next Family Wod.
Here's how it works:
- Select Sundays from January to May.
- Age limits for the youngsters is MINIMUM age 7, max age 17.
- A coach will lead you through a fun warm-up as a group and explain the workout
- The workout will be partner-based and scalable to all levels.
- The coach will also be participating in the wod with their children so this is not a typical coached-wod
- Parents are 100% responsible for the safety and management of their children at all times.
- There is no extra cost for these sessions. Just have fun with us and our family!
Here are the dates:
- Sunday January 7, 10:30am
- Monday February 19, 10:30am (Family Day)
- Sunday March 25, 10:30am
- Sunday April 22, 2:30pm
- Sunday May 20, 10:30am
Parents, expect to work hard on these wods...! :) While you won't be finding your new 1RM, show your partner that effort matters. #bethechange you want them to see.