Boxing Bootcamp: Take your workout to the heavy bag!
Are you ready to try something new? We are looking for 15 people who are ready to transform their fitness with our 6 week Fitness Boxing Bootcamp.
Get 6 week of fitness boxing bootcamp, starting May 4, 2019! Our focus on helping “everyday athletes” get in better shape through group classes involving strength training, stretching, and hitting a punching bag and instructor-lead hand pads.
Is this program for you?
- Are you coachable and like to learn new skills?
- Are you determined to work hard and sweat a ton?
- You aren't afraid of commitment. We want you here for 6 weeks to really see the results of your hard work.
- Are you a team player? There is nothing more motivating than a group of people cheering each other on. And there's nothing worse than a bad attitude.
- Do you really want to see the change? The coaches and I really want to see you succeed, but you need to want it more!
- Not looking to lose weight? No problem. This isn't just a weight-loss program. We encourage all types of transformations.
- Are you respectful? You must respect the rules of the gym. The rules were created to protect our culture. The culture was created to give you the best possible experience.
This is a perfect series for families to participate together! Minimum age to join is 14.
Classes are taught by certified, experienced boxing coaches.
Starting from scratch with boxing? No problem at all. Beginners are starting with every session.
When your enrolment is complete, you'll receive a copy of our "10 At-Home Workouts" - a series of workouts you can do in the comfort of your own home or with a buddy. No equipment needed! Each workouts includes 3 variations that are progressively more challenging. That's 30 extra workouts in total!
- 6 weeks of instructor lead group classes (non-contact training)
- Saturdays at 1:00pm - 2:00 pm
- Handwraps included for all participants
- Gloves available for use & purchase
- Includes 30 at-home workouts (no equipment needed)
Cost: $149 + HST
(Please note registration link requires access through a browser, not FaceBook app)