Annual Christmas Eve Members Breakfast
'Tis The Season To Be Merry
We are excited to invite all members and their families to our Annual Christmas Eve Breakfast and Family Workout. This is our day to show you how much we appreciate you! Drop in anytime between 9am and 1pm. Workouts will happen in the big gym while breakfast will be served in the small gym.
Here are the details:
- Gym doors open at 8:30am, breakfast will start at 9:30am
- Bacon, eggs, pancakes will all be provided, cooked and served by us
- Coffee, tea, juice, provided
- Pot luck snacks are welcome but not required
- Shots of Baileys will be abound! :)
- Workouts will run 9:00am / 9:45am / 10:30am / 11:15am / 12:00pm
- Minimum age of 7 for kids to be on the training floor. Later times are better for kids becasue less busy.
- Max of 30 athletes at each timeslot. Sign up in advance to secure your spot. Remaining spots will be first come first play on the morning of.
A few details to note so it's an enjoyable day: These workouts are not an official class. Athletes will warm themselves up and workouts will kick off every 45 minutes. Each workout will take approximately 25-30 minutes and will be scalable to all fitness levels. Coaches will be floating around but no formal coaching will be happening. You are encouraged to workout with your families for fun! Please note you won't be qualifying for the games or hitting any PR's with this wod. Just get a sweat on, sing some carols and laugh with friends.
Parents will be responsible for your children at all times, on and off the floor, including at the pancake station. And if anyone wants to come and drink Baileys without a workout, we will always have room for more pancake flippers at the cooking stations!
Can't wait to share the day with you all!