It’s that time again…when we play our own version of the Olympics! While it feels like we are in Sochi or Siberia, we will play indoors at the gym (also where it feels like Siberia sometimes too!). Here’s how our version of the RCFP Olympics works:
- Click on the link above to access the game sheet.
- Add your name to any country you want to represent. Only 4 people can play for any 1 country.
- You don’t have to have a full team of 4 – anyone can join any team for fun!
- 2 wods a week will be designated as Olympic WODS. They will be the daily class wod. You will log your score in the game sheet using the link above. If you miss the wod that day, you can make it up during any open gym time within 2 days, before the next one.
- Once all 4 wods are completed, we will tally the results and crown the winners with our Bacon/Ham/Sausage medals!
There is no cost to participate! It’s simply for fun. Something we like to do with every Olympics to honour our fellow athletes.