We are trying something new this year for our members. A Christmas Wish List starting Monday November 25th. We know that CrossFit isn’t cheap and there are many things on your wich list available from inside the gym. So why not let us help your family shop for you??
Maybe you’d like a month membership covered, or a personal coaching session or 2 with one of our trainers, or a special piece of clothing/shoes you’ve had your eye on, or a skipping rope, boxing gloves, hand wraps, a bag of Progenex, etc from our store? If it’s an item we don’t have, maybe we can get it!
Here’s how it works:
- At the front desk is the Christmas Wish List Box.
- Simply write your name & details about your wish list item on a piece of paper.
- Leave the paper in the box and we will start your personal list for you
- Then when your family/friends ask what you’d like for Christmas, send them our way! We will tell them what’s on your secret list.
- They can come in and purchase the item before December 24th, or get you a gift card for the amount of your item – or any amount to help contribute to that item.
- You can add to your list as many times as you like between Monday and December 23rd.
Here’s hoping we can get you a better pull-up or OHS this Christmas instead of an ugly Christmas sweater