Here at RCFP we offer a mobility class every Friday @ 6:30pm and every second Thursday @ 6am. This is a general mobility class focusing on everything from head to toe. Different equipment is used such as bands, rollers, LAX balls, barbells and a variety of stretches.
We as athletes always have something tight or sore on us that we have to work out or focus on a little more. We realize that some athletes or individuals need that extra attention on that ailing area. This is why we’re offering 30 minute PT mobility sessions to help you focus on those areas and give you specific exercises to help make them better.
Some of the of the benefits of PT mobility sessions are:
- 1 on 1 attention to your specific issue(s).
- Exercises and time frames you can use before and after WODs and on rest days to help you recover.
- Hands on exercises and stretches that will help increase recovery.
- Different techniques and equipment that cannot be used in large classes.
- Help make your movements more efficient.
If you are interested in setting something up and getting more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
“All human beings should be able to perform basic maintenance on themselves.” ~ K. Starr